[bt-devel] Format of About information in conf files

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:15:28 -0700

It is RTF.  Do we have an RTF->HTML filter?  If so, you could run them
thru that.  You don't need to use a filter with a module.  They were
designed with no dependencies, so you may just instantiate the correct
filter and call it directly.