[bt-devel] new files in CVS

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
10 Feb 2000 14:42:46 +0100

Hi folks,

I have corrected the problem with ckdevaccel. KDE changed the API of
KAccel and KStdAccel, the kde-core-devel mailing list revealed a bit of
info to me. You though have to get a newer version of kdelibs (1 or two
days old should work, too :) You don't have to update kdesupport or qt.

I also have added the following files:

bibletime/frontend/searchdialog
bibletime/frontend/searchdialog/csearchdialog.h
bibletime/frontend/searchdialog/csearchdialog.cpp
bibletime/frontend/searchdialog/csearchdialogtext.h
bibletime/frontend/searchdialog/csearchdialogtext.cpp
bibletime/frontend/searchdialog/csearchdialogscope.h
bibletime/frontend/searchdialog/csearchdialogscope.cpp
bibletime/frontend/searchdialog/csearchdialogresult.h
bibletime/frontend/searchdialog/csearchdialogresult.cpp

This is the start of the search dialog. It is intended to work
intependend of the module type. But well it has to be a text module you
search through. The dialog does not fir to audio modules. But there will
probably be no easy way to search them anyway.

To start a search mark one or more modules in the groupmanager, RMP->
search modules.

Tell me if this API is good or where you want it. We might also provide
a menu entry in the main menu for the functionality of the RMB. Maybe we
can simply plug the groupmanager RMB menu into the main menu bar?

But the groupmanager is Joachim's resort, he should decide how to do
it. I just added it to be able to test the dialog.

I made the dialog with geometry management- if you look at it you will
see it is my first dialog that I made this way :) So if you want to
improve it- go ahead. It is not finished yet. I just reimplemented the
stuff we had in 0.2 plus a preview html widget.

BTW, the dialog is not functional yet :) Just in case you wonder why
nothing happens...

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann