[bt-devel] presenters

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 08 Feb 2000 18:48:48 GMT

Torsten Uhlmann writes:

>     > Hi!  I think I'll remove the verse combobox in the bble
>     > presenter. It's unneccessary, isn't it?
>
> But you should somehow provide the buttons we had to go forward/backward
> book/chapter/verse.

This was my initial thought as well.  Particularly if it is part of the
plan to synchronize window movements (like I hope it is) it would be
necessary to store and manipulate this value internally.  Whether or not
you use a Combo box is not very important to me.  I lean slightly towardht
leaning toward removing it for resource purposes, and a clean display.

By the way Torsten, I looked around your web site, it is nice now to have a
face to put to the name.  You ave a lovely family!

I'll have to get my family picture scanned and on my web site.  I'll let
you know.

Also, I think that I have my son interested in joining the development
team.  He may be a little tentative, but I think it will be fun having both
of us on the team.  I am discovering that I must be the old man of the
team, I turn 43 on Saturday.

Also, now that I have the CDs burned (actually my son Kevin did it), I will
be sending them this afternoon by Priority Mail.  The windows install seems
flaky, but that shouldn't hinder us much!  I loaded 0.22 and it seemed to
go smoothly, but I am not sure about the deeper issues like fonts.

When the ISO image is closer to "release" quality, I will burn more for you
so that you can burn copies and share with your friends...

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Evolution is a hoax!