[bt-devel] Problems with backend

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
06 Feb 2000 16:45:50 +0100

    > Hi!  I'm working on the bible presenter and noticed some problems:

    > CModuleInfo *module ...

    module-> lookupText("Genesis 2:2");

    > and

    module-> getKey()->getKey() //returns "Genesis 1:1"

You probably mean module->getCurrentKey(), right?

These are different objects, one belongs to the data object (lookupText)
and one is the key object of the module.

Do you first do module->lookupText() and then getCurrentKey() ?
Did you check the returned key in the data object of lookupText (this
should work because for bibles the entries in the toolbar change).

Where is the place in the presenters to check this out?

BTW, could you please put the kdevfile on the homepage. I had to
checkout fresh because mine was somehow bad.

Ahm, does kdevelop on your machine also produce a wring
bibletime/Makefile.am? the bibletime_add and bibletime_SOURCES become
.libs/bibletime*. Automake complains and exits.

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann

TUhlmann@gmx.de