[bt-devel] Bug found

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 14:22:08 +0000

Hi!

Yes, at the moment we have some installation problems. The main problem is that
we should use PNG images, no XPM any more.
I think the next time I'll remove the xpm images from CVS and the project file
and add the requiered png images.

BTW, you can set the installation path of images in KDevelop: Something like
"Project -> Fileproperties".

--Joachim

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/