[bt-devel] New files

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
05 Feb 2000 08:29:04 +0100

    >> Please add the files bibletime/cnoteseditor[h, cpp] to your
    >> project file.  I can't add it in bibletime/frontend because I
    >> would get then unresolved references.

    > Is this something that we need to do manually? (to the .kdeprj
    > file, I assume) Does CVS not take care of this?  If I do need to
    > edit some files, which ones and how exactly do I do it?

Please add the files to bibletime.kdevprj. We will probably remove it
from CVS since this file carries some user specific settings. That means
each time you do cvs update your kdevprj file gets correupted and you
need to restore it manually (it is in .cvsignore but gets still
updated).

Therefore please add the files within KDevelop to your personal kdevprj file.

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann

TUhlmann@gmx.de