[bt-devel] Add personal comments & more

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 04 Feb 2000 20:19:08 GMT

I am always happy to jump in and explain what I think someone else is
saying...  It clouds the issues so well...  Here comes this rendition!

Troy A. Griffitts writes:

> > Anyway I want to do everything possible to make our programs more attractive.
> > Some students/pastors really need to use a specific version which would knock
> > out SWORD by now, but let's try and pray to change the situation.
>
> Maybe I don't understand.  A specific version of?  'knock out'?  :)  Let
> me know if there is anything that we do that may hinder a direction that
> you would like to go.

My interpretations:

specific version == Bible translation

knock out == removed from consideration

The problem presented (I think) is the inability to distribute the
copyrighted translations, which is likely to be a problem regardless of
which underlying technology BT would use.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Evolution is a hoax!