[bt-devel] Add personal comments & more

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 16:07:28 +0100

Hi you happy coders,

I have added support for writing/deleting personal comments.

These are the signatures from CModuleInfo:

virtual bool		isWritable() { return moduleIsWritable; };

/** write information back to the module. This is only possible
	for writable modules */
virtual bool write(const QString &data, const QString &start, const QString&stop);

/** remove a part from the module. This is only possible if the module
is writable */
virtual bool remove(const QString &start, const QString &stop);

I can only add it to CVS this evening but it will be in before 8pm.

BTW, I got an email from Brockhaus Verlag. They want to meet to discuss that
matter. The problem is they are in Nordrhein Westfalen (Germany), does anybody
live close there who would be willing to demonstrate Linux and BibleTime to
them? Otherwise I will find a way.

 --

TUhlmann@debis.com