[bt-devel] noteseditor

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:30:42 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: Joachim Ansorg <Jockel123@gmx.de>
To: BibleTime development <bt-devel@crosswire.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2000 8:04 PM
Subject: [bt-devel] noteseditor

> Hi Torsten!
>
> I'm implementing the noteseditor and the commentary presenter.
> Now I need a function to check if a commentary module is writable and
> a function  to save text to a commentary module for a given key.

What was again the method for checking commentaries for writability?
I know for now it's only the personal module. Oh no, wasn't it the driver: if it is
RawFile it is writable? I'll do it this way.

I just need to think about the way data is added, because You could want to add the text to a range of keys.