[bt-devel] BT 0.3 Crash

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
03 Feb 2000 17:48:25 +0100

    > I noticed BT crashes if you set the focus in the QLineEdit in the
    > toolbar and then press an arrow key.  I noticed this this morning
    > while trying to scroll through a bible passage.

    > Tom

I guess this is a problem with the KLineEdit class since this class
handles all keyboard events. But I can confirm it. I will try this with
another KDE2 program that uses KLineEdit.
BTW, does anybody know how to get the tree lines in the group manager? I
tried several settings but failed.

I will write a new filter for the lexdict parallel verses, they are
marked with a '#' at the beginning, a '|' at he end and separated by ';'
I will make them some hyper link like in the thml specification. We can
then subclass KHTML to KTHML and extend it with the neccessary tags. I
just have to look at the thml spec :)

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann