[bt-devel] Please test

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
01 Feb 2000 08:27:58 +0100

The CVS now compiles for me (after changing PaletteBased to PaletteBase)

Two things:

1) In the Window Menu: If I delete a presenter it is NOT removed from
the popup menu

2) Wouldn't it be better to see the tree in the groupmanager with lines?
I'd prefer this.

I now see how Joachim needs the list of books/chapters. I will implement
this.

If anyone has problems try to checkout the whole thing, maybe there are
stale links somewhere. How old are your kdelibs (kde-1.89 is _definetely_
to old)

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann