[bt-devel] 2 Problems (no HTML)

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
01 Feb 2000 08:12:46 +0100

Concerning the black background. I had this yesterday when I ran a new
KDE2 on top of KDE1. What I did: I compiled kdebase (KDE2) and ran
kcontrol to set the colors. This changed it for me. Please try
this. This may be a flaw in KDE2, I don't know.

I will look into the compile probs.

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann