[bt-devel] 2 Problems (no HTML)

Keith James Robertson bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 01 Feb 2000 04:41:40 +0000

Other things that may catch someones eye for a solution:

1) there is a debug statement that prints out:

"charset file invalide or not found. Defaulting to utf 8"

After some digging this is apparently from the within the call to
KImageIO::registerFormats(); which we call on line 46 of main.cpp

2) The left plane of the MDI is white with black lettering --> looks correct.
However the toolbar and the right plane are completly black.  Doesn't appear to
be an options related thing as the border between the planes does not even show
up.  Its just solid white rectangle which abruply ends to give a solid black
rectangle for the right plane and rectangle for the toolbar area.

I'm confused...  I'll look into it some more tommorow after work.  Gotta go to
bed.

Hope this helps someone.

Keith James