[bt-devel] Threads / New idea for versformatting

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:04:31 +0000

Hi all!

First: Martin how is the thread which was created by CModuleSearch deleted? I
do not see that it disappears (->2 BibleTime entries in top).
1.0 should be improved in speed and memory footprint.

A idea I had today:

How about introducing verse-formatting styles?
If we do it you can choose between some predefined styles, e.g.

-Our traditional way (Line breaks, verse numbers)
-No versenumbers, no breaks etc.
-Some nice HTML formatting

The verse-styles should be similair to the printing styles.

I like the idea but I can't find the proper words to decsrib eit properly in
english! What do you think?

--Joachim