[bt-devel] Wheel mouse

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:51:33 -0400

I am using a kinsington model MOSUI, actually an intelimouse 3 button
scroll mouse.

Under windows, the wheel pushes the slider up and down in an active
menu.
Under SuSE 6.3, the wheel moves the pointer up and down on the screen,
no regard to windows.
In an open bible time 0.24 session the scroll acts the same as anywhere
else.

I am not sure that I have the mouse configured correctly.  I plan to
take my PC to the local LUG problem resolution meeting, and have an
expert check this out for me.  If this changes the way the mouse works,
I will send another note.

By the way, bible time displays modules correctly if run as root.  If
run as a user, it does not display the text, module names and verse
numbers still display.  I am suspecting that I have the wrong
permissions on the modules.

Fred Saalbach