[bt-devel] problem

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 22:40:23 +0200

Hi,

i found it.
For whosoever is interested:

i = pthread_create( thread, attr, &CModuleSearch::search, NULL );

-the last argument is the argument that is to be passed to the main thread
function, which is search(void*) in this case.
-this argument may not be NULL for some strange reason, so

i = pthread_create( thread, attr, &CModuleSearch::search, this ); does work.

Next week I will add search progress displaying.

Martin