[bt-devel] Bug i optionsdialog

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 17:44:13 GMT

Hi Joachim!

Joachim Ansorg writes:

> Hi!
>
> There's a bug in the optionsdialog.

A bug???  How am I supposed to develop a reputation of writing perfect code
if you claim to find a bug???  ;-)

> In fontchooser part:
> 	If I only select a font and do not chnage the font types (the radioboxes) the old font is stored in the config.
> 	If I change the radiobutton before saving it's stored correctly.

This is a feature, since if someone doesn't select every element of the new
font, they obviously didn't really want to change anything! I am protecting
the users from themselves.  ;-)

> Darwin, do you want to solve this problem?

Problem???? This is no problem, this is an undocumented feature.  ;-)

But, in reality, I'll see if I can get this fixed this weekend.  My wife is
at a retreat, and I am hoping to get some good solid programming time.
We'll see if I fall victim to watching old movies on TV all day...

> Thanks

You're welcome.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...

Get FREE iChristian.com email accounts for your family, church, and friends
at http://www.ichristian.com