[bt-devel] Re:

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 20:02:36 +0000

Hi!

I don't know the reason of the segfault. A completely statically linked version of BibleTime has the same behaviour on the laptop of my brother,

but it works on my PC.

If BibleTime is compiled on the target system it works.

It looks like the segfault isn't serious. Everything seems to work.

--Joachim

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/