[bt-devel] AutoTIle/AutoCascade Bug

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 22:28:37 +0000

Hi!

Thank you very much for your work!

I can't appply the patch diirectly because I convberted BIbleTime to KAction which provides much easier handling of menus and toolbars.

But I'll take your code and put it in the right place.

Thank you!
--Joachim

>Joachim,
>
>While playing with BT 0.3 I noticed that I made a small mistake when I
>suggested a patch for AutoTIle and AutoCascade.  BT issued a tile() or
>cascade() command when you unchecked AutoTIle and AutoCascade.  The patch below
>fixes this.  Now it only tiles/cascades automatically when AutoTile and
>AutoCascade are checked.  Apply it to the CMDIArea.cpp file.
>

>Tom

-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info@bibletime.de