[bt-devel] bibletime cvs compile

Brook humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 17:41:54 -0700

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Hey, very good work.
>
> I'm wondering how to produces these good RPMs (included sword.conf etc.).
>
> I can only do rpm -ba bibletime.spec, what do you do ?
> Might be useful to produce a really good statically linked (my version on bibletime.de (included SWORD,KDE and QT)) BibleTime
> with scripts to install it and set up KDE and QT environment.

One other thing I'm not sure I even have a way to check this out. All
the distros I have around here accept for an old copy of redhat
5.0,5.1,5.2 have kde already installed. I'm not sure that I would want
to deal with the older radhats they are based on libc5. That would
really test how good the compile was though. If it worked on that it
should work on anything.