[bt-devel] Problems opening presenters

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 21:55:42 +0000

BTW, the CVS version of KDevelop contains some cool things:
	-automagically debugging of the right executable (solves Darwin problem)
	-support for shared libs
	-stability

I'm using the CVS version and it's very good.

BTW, drag and drop is basically working, but there are bugs which may lead to a crash. Fix it later
New feature: If you click on a vers number the verse is highlighted (request of Jeff).

--Joachim