[bt-devel] Problems opening presenters

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 02:54:38 GMT

I an having a problem where BibleTime 0.3 crashes every time I open a
presenter.

I have started from scratch with the latest CVS and still no help.

The problem seems to have started about the time I installed Qt beta 4 and
the related KDELIBS change

I have no KDE 2 except for KDELibs and the KDE-qt module required by the
latest snapshot.

Here is the listing from the terminal window when BT crashes in case it
gives someone any ideas...  I will be digging in myself, but would
appreciate any guidance.

CMDIArea::initView
CMDIArea::readSettings
BibleTime::readSettings()
BibleTime::slotToggleFootnotes
CMDIArea::refreshAll
0 entries in list
BibleTime::slotToggleStrongs
CMDIArea::refreshAll
0 entries in list
CMDIARea::childEvent
CMDIARea::resizeEvent
CMDIARea::resizeEvent
CGroupManager::viewportMousePressEvent
CGroupManager::viewportMouseReleaseEvent
checking
CGroupManager::viewportMousePressEvent
CGroupManager::viewportMouseReleaseEvent
checking
now emit createPresenter
CBiblePresenter::createToolBar()
ASSERT: "list != 0" in widgets/qcombobox.cpp (513)
ASSERT: "list != 0" in widgets/qcombobox.cpp (513)
CMDIARea::childEvent
CMDIARea::childEvent
CMDIARea::childEvent
CCommentaryPresenter::createToolBar()
QPainter::begin: Cannot paint null pixmap
QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
KCRash: crashing.... crashRecusrionCounter = 0
Appname = 0x8113670 apppath = (nil)
bibletime: Unknown appname
bibletime: Unable to start dr. konqi

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...

Get FREE iChristian.com email accounts for your family, church, and friends
at http://www.ichristian.com