[bt-devel] No KDE includes in Makefiles

Thomas J. Philpot bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:01:43 -0500

Hey Guys,

	For some reason, BT doesn't compile with "./configure;make" as it
should.  It seems the make files generated by KDevelop are forgetting to put in
the $(KDE_INCLUDES) in the generated Makefiles.  This happens in at least two
directories (bibletime-2/bibletime/tipofday, and
bibletime-2/bibletime/frontend/groupmanager), possibly others.  I haven't
checked.
	I can fix it manually by adding $(KDE_INCLUDES) to the lNCLUDES = line
in the Makefiles, but I know there is a way to hav eit done automagically.  I
don't know enough about automake and the like to debug the problem myself, so I
thought I should let you all know.  Thanks in Advance.

Tom