[bd-users] Fw:Welcome to the "bibledesktop-users" mailing list

BevInTX countryone77 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 07:50:26 MST 2012

Shelly,

First of all, your password was included in your introductory message.
Since you replied to that message, you also posted your password to the
group.  It would behoove you to change your password after posting it to
such a public forum.

Regarding downloading Bible Desktop -- go to the following web page,
click the Download button (right hand side) and choose the one for your
platform:
http://www.crosswire.org/bibledesktop/

Bev in TX