[bd-users] How to Access "Bible Atlas Online" in Bible Desktop?

Manfred Bergmann manfred.bergmann at me.com
Sun Aug 7 04:25:27 MST 2011

Hi.

"Test Install Source" seems to have a problem. It says "invalid" even though the source might be valid.
To get the Xiphos source though you could just use "Sync Install Sources" from the Eloquent module installer toolbar. That will add the Xiphos source automatically.
If you want to add it manually you need to use the "repository directory" which for Xiphos is just a "." (dot).

Manfred