[bd-users] How to Access "Bible Atlas Online" in Bible Desktop?

Bev in TX countryone77 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 14:40:52 MST 2011

I just discovered Bible Desktop yesterday and downloaded many of the
books.  I also reviewed your online Screenshots, How-to and Help.  In
the Screenshots, I saw an image of "Bible Atlas Online" within the Bible
Desktop window ...

"Bible Desktop can also show images. Here we are showing "Bible Atlas
Online" in a small window with the Bible View completely minimized. The
window here is way too small to be useful."

I did not see anything related to that in the documentation.  Would
someone please provide instructions on how view those maps inside Bible
Desktop?

I am running on Mac OS X Version 10.6.8

Thanks!
--