[bd-users] Configuring BD sites to access the Xiphos repository

d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Oct 14 08:18:42 MST 2009

As part of the recent discussion of HTTP InstallMgr in Sword Devel mailing list....

Earlier this week, I succeeded to add Xiphos as a site for BD books (modules).

BD Menu | Books | Edit Sites | Add

Site Name:           Xiphos
Host:                ftp.xiphos.org
Catalog Directory:   /sword
ZIP Directory:       /sword/zip

Save

After doing so, it found 42 books available for download.

However, there must be a bug in BD 1.6, because after I exited BD, it forgot all
about the Xiphos site that I had just added!

Any ideas? How can I force BD to remember that I just added a new site?

Best regards,

David Haslam