[bd-users] Bug reports

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Thu Mar 26 04:57:29 MST 2009

Brian,
Thanks for the report. I've improved the handling of ThML. The verse
tag is now specifically handled as well as a bunch of other ThML tags.
Also, unknown tags, such as cite, should now preserve their content.
The <cite> tag is not something for which SWORD provides support. It
might work (show some kind of styling) in some front-ends (e.g.
xiphos, but it does not in The SWORD Project for Windows or in Bible
Desktop.

The error dialog should not happen any more, either.

Let us know if there are any other problems.

In Christ,
	DM