[bd-users] Search broken in v1.6

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 16:43:50 MST 2008

Jason,
I am very embarrassed about this. I inadvertently changed the index
and it broke search against old indexes. There is no problem with 1.6,
otherwise. If you go to:
Tools -> Books -> Installed Books and then click on "Remove Search
Index" (and confirm the removal). Then in the main window, recreate
the index by clicking on "Enable Search" everything should be back to
where you expected.

The difference in the new search is that it will search for word
stems. So searches for "judge" will also find "judges".

In Him,
	DM