[bd-users] [sword-devel] Map Idea

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 05:14:51 MST 2008

I've been following this discussion but have not responded since I have
terrible internet connection while on holiday this week.

These are cool ideas! Also on sword-devel we have talked about
annotating the map modules. You should look there, too.

The bd-users mailing list is ok for people to request new features, but
when the discussion of them gets technical (i.e. starts to talk of how
or detailed wrt what), they really should be on jsword-devel.

In Him,
    DM