[bd-users] [sword-devel] Map Idea

Brent Coffey bcoffe at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:00:17 MST 2008

All,

Well over the last couple of days I have been thinking about how to go about this in the best possible way.  While doing that I "stumbled" over an another idea.  Why not write a new Bible desktop using the eclipse Rich Client Platform, after all it's not just for IDE's.  Look here for more information:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Rich_Client_Platform

The beauty of this would be that all the projects like the one I'm purposing with the map would lust be plug-ins and this would fullfill part of the Jsword roadmap of creating a more dynamic GUI.

still thinking...