[bd-users] BD - Not Finding Files on 2nd Opening

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Jun 23 13:54:08 MST 2008

Daniel Ostendorff wrote:
> On first opening what looks to be a promising program, BD acknowledges that there are no bible's installed and so I go through the installation process.
>
> However, after closing out of BD, when I try to reload it the installed bibles/books/etc aren't found by the program, so it starts all over again.
>
> However, when I look in the modules folder, the previously downloaded books/bibles are indeed present on my harddrive - the program's just not finding them.  Any suggestions?
>
> INFO:  Mac OS X, also have MacSword installed, 512 mb of ram, 5 gigs of hard drive space free

Long time I used OSX and never used BD or MacSword on it. But as a first
guess - is your module path correct?

As such BD shoudl find modules in all dafault positions and a few odd
ones too, but i ftrhere is a problem you might want to set the path by hand?

If you go into Tool->Options you can set the path to modules.

Peter