[bd-users] Installation of bibledesktop on OpenBSD 4.1 failed -- Details

Siju George sgeorge.ml at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 17:11:28 MST 2007

On 9/29/07, DM Smith <dmsmith555 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is more appropriate for the development list, but it really does
> not matter, as I'll be the one trying to figure out the problem.
> I'll see about getting OpenBSD 4.1 installed in a vm to see if I can
> reproduce the problem.
>
> I'll get back to you and let you know what I find.

Thanks a million DM :-)
However If you need me to install OpenBSD 4.1 on qemu and reproduce
this problem and upload the qemu image some where I will be glad to
do it :-)

So you can just directly see the problem as it is without much of your
time wasted on installing and configuring java on OpenBSD which is a
bit tough.

Thankyou so much again for the quick reply :-))))))))))

luv in Christ

Siju