[bd-users] Clark - Adam Clarke's Commentary on the Bible - IN SPANISH VERSION and ORD ITALIAN VERSION ?

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 04:09:55 MST 2007

On Sep 20, 2007, at 6:25 AM, Franklin Soler wrote:

> Hello and Blessings in Jesus Name!
>
> I was wondering to have a strong and easier knowlwdge in Spanish
> Language, I would like to know or have any clue of the module below
> shown, if is possible to have either the Spanish version neither
> Italian version of this module ?
>
> In advance thanks,
>
> Franklin Soler
>
> This is the module specifications that i have installe don
> BibleDesktop MACOSX version

Franklin,

CrossWire only has the modules that you see listed in the Book
installer. We have created modules from nearly every permissible,
quality  electronic biblical text that we can find. If you can find
other quality etexts please bring them to our attention. If they are
currently under copyright, we can see about getting permission.

 From our beta area you can see that we are in the process of adding
another 30+.

We have a list of frequently asked questions at www.crosswire.org/faq
that answers this question as well as many others you may have.

In His Service,
	DM Smith