[bd-users] BibleDesktop 1.0.6 is released

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 18:34:28 MST 2007

Stephen,

Thanks for catching that. It is now fixed.

I know your 1.0.5 jnlp said that it was 1.0.6. That was because I
jumped the gun on the release and changed the number right after I
did the 1.0.5 release and I had to re-release it but forgot to set
the number back.

All that is to say, if you want 1.0.6, then you need to use the 1.0.6
jnlp file.

-- DM