[bd-users] A couple of problems and a question

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 11:33:14 MST 2007

Carl,
I am in the middle of doing a release of 1.0.7, right now, and that
explains the broken links. The new version will have better Mac
integration. Look for an announcement later today.

If you can give module and chapter (and perhaps verse) I can track
down whether the problem of inline notes is in Bible Desktop or a
problem in how the module is encoded.

The NASB will be released shortly. I'm personally working on it. I am
done with the NASB and am working on the Greek and Hebrew
dictionaries. When I am done with all 3, Lockman will be selling it.

In His Service,
	DM Smith