[bd-users] Daily Devotionals no advancing

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 09:03:17 MST 2007

Mark,
I have looked at this quite a bit and cannot find any problem. The only
thing that comes to mind but I don't think its the problem:

    Does your PC's clock show the right time? There's a battery on the
motherboard that keeps it running when the computer is off.

We just release BibleDesktop version 1.0.6. Can you try the new release
and see if that fixes your problem?
You can get it from here: www.crosswire.org/bibledesktop/download.html

If it doesn't let me know and I'll try to figure out something.

In His Service,
    DM