[bd-users] Books will not initialize properly

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 06:54:44 MST 2006

Mark,
    Mail delivery for some reason is slow, as I just got this today and
it is dated March 22. I have access to a Win 2000 machine and will test
there. Did you use the WebStart version of the program or the Window's
installer? (I don't think it makes a difference, though.)
    I'll let you know what I find.
DM