[bd-users] cant find modules on mac

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 19:34:51 MST 2006

TC,
I plan to add support to BibleDesktop so that it can use Sword
Modules that MacSword stores in its module folder, but it it not as
simple as I would like.

I have figured out that you can teach MacSword to use BibleDesktop's
modules. In MacSword's preferences, set the Location of Modules to /
Users/carrtc/.jsword

Then use BibleDesktop's Tools -> Books to install books. Don't follow
the instructions for installing modules for MacSword.

I've had a Mac for a few months and am still trying to figure out how
to do things the Mac way.

I hope this helps,
	DM