mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1070 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male joshaven
Stranger

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Feature Request: keyboard tab switching

I recommend following suite with using the tab navigation keyboard shortcuts that are common to Firefox, Safari, & TextMate for tab navigation. This navigation may be used in other software but these are the only programs that I use that use tabs so I am unaware of others.

CMD { for previous tab
CMD } for next tab

For extra credit, this could be easily configurable in the preferences.
[Nov 30, 2010 7:20:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    joshavenpotter    yourtech@gmail.com [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male JonGl
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Feature Request: keyboard tab switching

Actually, if tab keyboard navigation were added, it would almost have to be these keys. All the good ones (command-up and -down arrows) are already taken. :-( (Yes, I switched my Safari to match Omniweb)

But the Firefox standard is control-tab, and other apps use that as well. But yes, the best is to make it configurable. ;-)

-Jon
[Dec 1, 2010 12:18:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread