mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1428 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male harryshin

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Final Question: How do I install modules???

hi:
1. i'm almost done figuring out the basics of this application.
2. i've read the wiki pages, however since i'm asking this question, obviously i still don't understand how to install a module.
3. here's what i've done:
a. i've downloaded to my cpu the modules that i want to install (ex: WEB version of the Bible, and NKJV of the Bible).
b. i have tried to manually install the modules (following the instructions in wiki--> doesn't work).
c. i've tried using the automated method and i've gotten as far as getting the modules to show up on the right side, however when i try to actually install it, i get some error message ("something unexpected" happened etc...).
4. thus, can someone in plain english, in a stepwise manner, tell me what i need to do (or point me to a tutorial... other than the wikipages).

thanks. harry
[Oct 17, 2010 10:39:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male harryshin

Re: Final Question: How do I install modules??? (more info)

1. by the way, i deleted the module and redirected the application to where the module is located in my cpu and tried to refresh it and i continue to get this message: "An unknown problem occured while refreshing the install source!"

2. any further assistance is much appreciated.

thanks. harry
[Oct 17, 2010 10:46:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: Final Question: How do I install modules??? (more info)

Check out the screen cast video on the top of this page:
http://www.macsword.com/tour/

Manfred
[Oct 18, 2010 11:13:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread