mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1498 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male jottbee
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
feature request: search through search results when typing

I would like to search for additional words through my search results, maybe it could be started automatically after typing like for example in firefox?
[Oct 5, 2010 6:18:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: feature request: search through search results when typing

Something similar is possible.
Select the text display and hit <CMD>-F. This pops up a search panel where you search for words in the text that is displayed.

Manfred
[Oct 5, 2010 8:42:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male jottbee
Stranger

Re: feature request: search through search results when typing

Good to know that, thank you. The focus is not set automatically to the search results - that's why i could not get it to work (it beeped). Thank you very much.
[Oct 18, 2010 1:22:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread