mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1547 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male KerryLord
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How can I download my purchased Bible/Commentaries to PocketSword?

Hi,
I'm so excited about PocketSword! PTL!

I've purchased various Bible versions/Commentaries for my e-Sword
Windows PC.

How can I download these purchased Bible/Commentaries to PocketSword?

Thanks!
[Oct 4, 2010 8:11:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male karl
Regular

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: How can I download my purchased Bible/Commentaries to PocketSword?

You may be a bit confused.

PocketSword is the iPhone application under The Sword Project banner. Other applications here are BibleTime, Xiphos, BibleDesktop, BPBible, and more, supporting iPhone, Linux, Windows, MacOSX, and others.

Collectively, Sword Project apps are an older, more mature, and cross-platform effort, compared to e-Sword (being Windows-only, notably), and the module format of e-Sword is not related to Sword Project format. We know of no conversion process from recent e-Sword format to Sword Project format.
----------------------------------------
Project Admin, Xiphos
[Oct 5, 2010 8:04:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    karlkleinpaste    karlkleinpaste [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread