mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 29
Posts: 29   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7692 times and has 28 replies Next Thread
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Personal notes and highlighting

Just to keep you guys in the loop: I'm about to release v1.4.0 which will have improved bookmarks, highlighting & improved search. Notes didn't make it in there in the end. Class starts back next week for me, and hopefully I'll have a schedule such that I'll have time to be working on PocketSword a few hours a week :)

Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Feb 18, 2011 5:40:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male pwcinpc

Thank you for your hard work. I look forward to the release of 1.4 and future updates as they occur.

Good luck in school
applause
[Feb 18, 2011 8:29:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male pwcinpc

Just to keep you guys in the loop: I'm about to release v1.4.0 which will have improved bookmarks, highlighting & improved search. Notes didn't make it in there in the end. Class starts back next week for me, and hopefully I'll have a schedule such that I'll have time to be working on PocketSword a few hours a week :)

Thanks, ybic
nic... :)

Just loaded this release from iTunes. Can't wait to use these new features. Thanks.
[Mar 5, 2011 9:48:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male wackzingo
Stranger

Highlighting doesn't work in the latest 1.4 version as the update stated. Am I missing something?
[Mar 6, 2011 5:38:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male pwcinpc

Highlighting doesn't work in the latest 1.4 version as the update stated. Am I missing something?

I couldn't get it to work either. sad
[Mar 6, 2011 6:42:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Kunio

wackzingo and pwcinPC

1. Make a folder

go Bookmark tab > tab Edit > add bookmark folder > give a name and choose a color

2. go Bible tab > Tap on verse number you want to add bookmark for > tap on "add bookmark" > choose the folder with the color you want it to be highlighted with > tap Save(or Done)

blessings.
[Mar 7, 2011 12:37:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia

ahh, sorry about that! Perhaps it could have been a little clearer...

Thanks for pointing them in the right direction, Kunio :)
PocketSword Developer
[Mar 7, 2011 3:37:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male rwatson654
Stranger

USA

Can Notes and highlighting be done now, if so how?
[Apr 5, 2011 10:47:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia

Hi there,
Take a look at Kunio's suggestion a few posts up -- you need to create a bookmark folder in the Bookmarks tab & then add bookmarks to that folder. Let me know if this isn't working for you, as I've had another report a couple of days ago that this isn't working for one user, but he didn't give any details beside it "not working". :(

Unfortunately Notes hasn't been finished yet, so you won't be able to add notes to a verse at this point. Work has started on this, but it probably won't be finished until the second half of this year.

I hope that helps? :)
PocketSword Developer
[Apr 5, 2011 7:29:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Female CruisesPerth
Stranger

Australia
confused Re: Personal notes and highlighting

I couldn't get it to work either. sad

me too... crying what could have gone wrong...
Travel Agents Perth
[Apr 8, 2011 5:25:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 29   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread