mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1923 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male timmywall
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
status update on NASB ????

I know you are tired of people asking, but I'm wondering if there is a status update on NASB for JSword?

I'm working on a quick project and i'm deep into JSword. I mistakenly saw the e-sword modules on the Lockman Foundation website and thought that was for JSword.

So now I'm pretty far down the road and I don't have NASB, which is the primary transation of the Bible that our Church uses.

Any updates or advice?

Thank you.
Tim
[Aug 20, 2010 11:31:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: status update on NASB ????

Hi Tim,

Sorry it's taken so long for anyone to get back to you. Unfortunately all we can really say is that "it will be ready when it's ready". Please be assured that it is being actively worked on, but as everyone here is a volunteer, sometimes other things can take up more time than we'd like, meaning our time we can give to working on CrossWire-related stuff can be less... :(

I hope that helps?

Thanks, ybic
nic... :)
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Nov 8, 2010 6:48:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread