mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1270 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male kwsanders

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Searches

I might be missing it, but after searching for a word in a Dictionary in PocketSword, I am not seeing a way to clear the search in order to search again. I just see the results of my search with no way to get back to the main search screen.
[Jul 24, 2010 9:09:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia
Re: Searches

Hmmm, I take it you are using PocketSword v1.3.0? I've heard some similar reports of the search field vanishing & being replaced by white space... Can you please let me know what device you are using (iPhone 3G?) and what OS are you on (4.0 or 3.1.3 or ?) and I'll try to look into it. I've submitted a v1.3.1 to Apple that should be available soon, and *hopefully* that will fix it. If not, I have another idea that I can also try. Unfortunately, I am unable to reproduce the error, so I'm fishing blind... :(
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Jul 24, 2010 9:45:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male kwsanders

United States

I am using PocketSword v1.3.0 on an iPod Touch (3rd Generation) running iOS 4.0
[Jul 24, 2010 10:37:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male niccarter
Veteran

Australia

If you try v1.3.1, hopefully it improves the situation. However, I have also had reports of it in that version (hopefully less than before, though!) and I've been working on it more. Please bear with me as I am trying to make sure it will be 100% fixed for v1.3.2!
----------------------------------------
PocketSword Developer
http://twitter.com/PocketSword
[Aug 7, 2010 2:21:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread