mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1361 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Male kwsanders

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
No verse text is displayed on PPC with 2.2.4

I installed MacSword 2.2.4-1426 last night on my G5 based Power Mac. When I loaded the program, no verse text displays. As I had an older install that I had not used in a while, I removed the 1.x version that I had and reinstalled 2.2.4 fresh. I am still not seeing any verse text. I see the book and chapter text, but no verses.

I have tried changing fonts, changing the background color, loading the module in the "single" view. Nothing allows me to see any verse text.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by mdbergmann at Jul 24, 2010 2:55:30 PM]
[Jul 24, 2010 9:58:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: No verse text is displayed

Hello.

There is a problem with 2.2.3 and 2.2.4 on PPC architectures. I'm having the same issue on my G4 PowerBook. Unfortunately I couldn't yet figure what the cause is for that.
Until this is fully solved you need to use version 2.2.2.

Manfred
[Jul 24, 2010 2:54:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male kwsanders

United States

Thanks for the reply, Manfred.

Can you give me the link to get 2.2.2? I did not see it on the download page.
[Jul 24, 2010 2:59:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

Yep, here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/macsword/files/

Open the 2.2.x folder.

Manfred
[Jul 24, 2010 3:04:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male kwsanders

United States

Thank you so much.
[Jul 24, 2010 3:06:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread