mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1724 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Male die2self2001
Stranger

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Bring back autofill

First, thank you so much for bringing such powerful, free Bible software to the Mac (obviously, this is in reference to Macsword) I also have Pocket Sword for my iPhone and it is one of the best Bible apps I have found.

I have been using Macsword since version 1.4.3, I think and while I really like version 2, one thing I really miss is the autocomplete feature when typing in a reference. I even kept our MacBook on version 1.5 because that's the one I use in church to take notes during the sermon. It is so handy to be able to just type JO and be right at Job, or whatever. The only thing I would change is that it wouldn't require capitalizing.

One other thing would be the ability to customize the floating preview window (size, font, colors, etc.) for Strong's and other info.

Otherwise, the software is great. Thanks again and God bless you for your efforts.
[Jul 5, 2010 8:46:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Bring back autofill

Thank you.
We will see what we can do.

Manfred
[Jul 6, 2010 12:08:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread