mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 33
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 14340 times and has 32 replies Next Thread
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: MacSword 2.2.4 wont open

I've installed 1.4.4 and using the Module Installer, installed NetText. But I can't seem to get the Installer to give me the option to install NetNotes. I bought that from Bible.org, received the cipher key, installed it in the mods.d file, etc.....

but when I go back to the Module Installer, it does not highlight the install option. Any ideas? I'm running OS X 10.4.11. Thank you!

Try to sort the module list in a way (by clicking on the column headers) so that the module you want to install is not in the first row.
IIRC the module installer in 1.4.4 has this bug that it won't allow the task to be changed in the first row.

Manfred
[Jun 26, 2010 2:13:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male Lthous
Stranger

I have MacSword 2.2.4 installed. It works on my profile but won't on my son's profile. Why?

That can have a lot of reasons.
What's the OS version of your son's computer?
Which Mac does you son have?
Did you update from a previous version of MacSword?
Please send a crash log to my email address.

Manfred

He's on the same computer I am. He has set up a separate log in for his "stuff." We have an Intel IMac running Snow Leopard. I've tried 2.2.4 and now 2.2.2. Still won't load a workspace on his side. My side works great. There is no crash report to send.
[Jun 26, 2010 6:19:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany

I have MacSword 2.2.4 installed. It works on my profile but won't on my son's profile. Why?

That can have a lot of reasons.
What's the OS version of your son's computer?
Which Mac does you son have?
Did you update from a previous version of MacSword?
Please send a crash log to my email address.

Manfred

He's on the same computer I am. He has set up a separate log in for his "stuff." We have an Intel IMac running Snow Leopard. I've tried 2.2.4 and now 2.2.2. Still won't load a workspace on his side. My side works great. There is no crash report to send.

What exactly happens? Does the MacSword application icon start jumping in the Dock?
Where do you look for the crash log?
In case you tried an old version some time ago there might be old session data lying around which causes the crash.
Try to remove both folders:
~/Library/Application Support/MacSword
~/Library/Application Support/Sword

Manfred
[Jun 27, 2010 5:01:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread