mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1650 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male jottbee
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
feature request: synchronized display of search results

Thank you very much for all your work on this software, i like it.

It would be wonderful in my opinion to have a feature or search option that enables me to apply search lookup only to the most left (or somehow by individual choice chosen) bible and then display the results for all opened bibles/commentaries of the tab. That way it would be possible to look how "concordant" a word appears in different translations.

Would you like to implement that?
[Oct 5, 2010 6:14:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male mdbergmann
Inventory

Germany
Re: feature request: synchronized display of search results

Yes, a feature like this would be good to have.

Manfred
[Oct 5, 2010 8:43:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male jottbee
Stranger

Re: feature request: synchronized display of search results

Thank you very much.
[Oct 18, 2010 1:26:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread